BBF Academy’s Benchmark is the only testing program in Loudoun County that has been developed by physical therapists, nationally ranked strength & conditioning professionals and elite coaches and used by the pros to assess, compare and rank athletes.
The Benchmark testing protocol is comprised of scientifically-based tests conducted by an independent and unbiased evaluator. The testing produces objective criteria for a club, head/skills coach(s) and/or strength & conditioning coach to make team selection and training decisions, provide a path for athletes to reduce injury, increase overall athletic ability and develop a long-term development plan.
- Testing is customized to use a series of strength and fitness tests that builds a physical profile of an athlete.
- Tests are administered by well credentialed strength & conditioning coaches experienced in proper testing protocol and procedures to ensure accurate results.
- Metabolic and strength demands vary between sports and are taken into consideration when setting up the Benchmark for the individual/team.
- Deliverables includes raw and averaged data; team deliverables can include individual profiles (+$50)
- The benchmark can be administered either individually or in groups of two to five athletes.
- Helps athletes, coaches & clubs assess athletic talent
- Identifies specific physical abilities
- Provides a path for athletic growth
- Determines areas of concern/risk factors
- Compares and contrasts how athletes rank against their peers
To inquire about getting your athlete(s) Benchmarked, email email@example.com